From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the Military Colored Layered Band Series.
Bi-color molding makes it possible to create a new type of layered band with different colors for the inner and outer surfaces. The inside surface coloring is visible from the edge of the band and through the band holes for an original look. The military motif of these models is highlighted by their coloring, which recalls the inner lining of a flight jacket.
The base model is the anti-magnetic GA100 analog-digital watch, and the five colorways in the lineup are black, blue, orange, white and beige.
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1000 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1220
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 5081
Purchases can be exchanged or a store credit may be issued 10 days from date of purchase.
Products must not be worn and in original packaging.